Re: Parking at the Conference
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 07:40:44 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you for asking Sharon! Below info on parking is included on the
conference
webpage FAQ's <http://www.cohousing.org/2015/faq>, and will also be
included in the "conference confirmation newsletter" to email next week.
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director

*Parking at the Convention Center*
Street parking is free, but some spaces have time restrictions. The Durham
Center Parking Garage is located across West Morgan Street, and charges $1
per hour. There is also a parking garage on 326 E Chapel Hill St. Valet
parking with the Marriott Hotel (which is connected to the Convention
Center) is $12.00 per day. For maps and more info visit
http://durhamconventioncenter.com/about-durham-cc/maps-directions-and-pa...
<http://durhamconventioncenter.com/about-durham-cc/maps-directions-and-parking>