Re: Energy recovery ventilators (ERVs)
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 20:20:52 -0700 (PDT)
Richard, take a look at Venmar K series ERV's on this pdf, page 18. This is
a wholesale source, there are many others.
http://www.efi.org/sites/default/files/efi_catalog_2015.pdf

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620