Rooms available in Historic Home for Cohousing Conference
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 16:20:44 -0700 (PDT)
For those attending the Cohousing Conference who have not found lodging,
I'd like to recommend two rooms offered by Robin Arcus in Old North Durham
- an historic neighborhood bordering downtown Durham, and walkable to the
Convention Center. Robin is delightful, and the house is beautiful!
If interested, contact *Robin Arcus: **robinarc [at] aol.com* <robinarc [at]
aol.com>* or
919-683-3013 (home phone.)*

*Beautiful Bungalow near Downtown Durham*

*Our 1920s craftsman bungalow welcomes you with a wide front porch*

*perfect for a morning cup of coffee or a relaxing evening on the porch
swing.*

*Location:  10-20 minute walk to downtown, Durham Central Park, Farmers’
Market, DPAC, Duke East Campus, **20-minute drive from RDU airport*

*Guest Room #1.  Victorian Charmer.  $85.00/night *
            Furnished with period antiques, this room has a full-size bed
and is on the first floor.

*Guest Room #2.  Upstairs  Simplicity.  $85.00/night*

This large upstairs room has a full-size bed, table and chairs, and a TV
with DVD.

*Both guest rooms use the first-floor hall bathroom. **Contact to reserve
is Robin Arcus: **robinarc [at] aol.com* <robinarc [at] aol.com>* or
919-683-3013
(home phone.)*
--
Alice Alexander