Exploring new ways to live (better)
From: leavingtheoldway (leavingtheoldwaygmail.com)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 12:13:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there, we're Eliana and Giuseppe!
We are an italian couple, and 50 days ago we started our world trip from South
America, Argentina. We will be on journey for one year (more or less), and we
are searching all around the world and experimenting new ways of living:
workaway, couchsurfing, cohousing, sharing economy, etc.

Why? Because we’ve leaved our old life (job, house, car, everything!) to search
a new one, sharing experiences with people from other countries and trying
different  ways to live and be happy.

We will be in USA from the 21th of may until the first days of july.
We know that United States have been quite the firsts to try to adopt cohousing
as a new way to live.
We would be very happy if some communities could host us for 2-3 days: we have
a website in which we are describing our experiences around the world, and also
a facebook page: www.leavingtheoldway.com - www.facebook.com/leavingtheoldway
We are searching for a community in Texas / Louisiana / Arkansas/ Oklahoma,
because we will stay there during our journey.

We can offer to the community who will host us all the help we can do, and some
good italian cooking classes, and free photoshoots!

Thank you for your attention!
Best regards,

Eliana e Giuseppe
www.leavingtheoldway.com