Short Sale Cohousing Bargain Available - Shared Home may be possible
From: Thomas Lofft (tloffthotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 21:34:08 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings to creative cohousers & all Cohousing Wannabes;

May I present you with a quandary seeking an optimal solution?

At Liberty Village, MD http://www.libertyvillage.com
we had owners who have moved cross country and are abandoning their home to the
lender.
9152 Liberty Village Way, Union Bridge, MD 21791

The lender is currently offering the property for $250,000 as a short sale. It
was buillt in 2000, purchased by the latest owners in July 2006 for $325,000.
The home is listed with Long & Foster through Margo Miller who has also listed
our 10 vacant lots for new homebuilder/buyers. Margo will gladly become your
real estate friend if you contact her at 301-524-0999 or margomiller [at]
lnf.com

This dwelling is generally 1,755 square feet on 2 floors, designed for 1st
floor full accessibility, with 2 full spacious master suites with H/C baths on
the main floor, immediately adjacent parking, ramp entry, front and rear
decks/open porches and accessible baths and kitchen.  It also has a beautiful
oak spindle staircase walkup to a 2nd floor of 2 quite large bedrooms (10'x24'
& 12'x13') and a nice center bath, plus a large, full, insulated, unfinished
basement of about 900 square feet with laundry and external walkup exit, as
well as whole house geothermal HVAC.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=9152+liberty+village+way%2C+21791&form=PHEXPA&pc=U141&mkt=en-us&refig=89721db1f8a64cff9cd549411101aede

I have conceptualized that this is an excellent set up for multiple persons to
occupy as a shared household. Three adults could occupy, each with a private
suite and bath. Ownership could be by all three residents as co-owner partners,
regardless of equity equality or inequality; or by an Investor, or
Investor-partnership, or by one or more resident partners and rentals to
another one or two.

Perchance, do you know of any cohousing burning souls interested in the
possibility of living in the DC/Baltimore/Frederick, MD Metro area market who
are yearning to be part of a shared household in a cohousing community like
Liberty Village?

Unfortunately, one of the things I can't do is move it to your favorite bucket
list location, but your challenge, should you accept it, is to grab your life
and seize this opportunity and merge them into a life of very satisfying
community living.

Best wishes for more community, see you in Durham.

Tom Lofft
Liberty Village, MD