Common house design
From: Grace Kim (graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 08:03:48 -0700 (PDT)
Whether you are a community that has been built for many years, or a new
community in the midst of the design process, I personally invite you to attend
my pre-conference workshop on common house design.

I will share best practices and photos of common houses from around the world;
describe common pitfalls; and simulate a programming workshop. You can even
bring a floor plan of your current dominoes for review and comment.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13Aykn-PVe7D8JV1xZ2G75l-QZwtnkzoX34q6aVWxgww/mobilebasic

The national conference is a little more than a week away. Sign up now!

grace h. kim
schemata workshop
(sent via mobile messaging)