Common house design
From: Thomas Lofft (tloffthotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 19:51:38 -0700 (PDT)
Grace Kim <grace [at] schemataworkshop.com>
wrote:

"Whether you are a community that has been built for many years, or a new
community in the midst of the design process, I personally invite you to attend
my pre-conference workshop on common house design.

"I will share best practices and photos of common houses from around the world;
describe common pitfalls; and simulate a programming workshop. You can even
bring a floor plan of your current dominoes for review and comment.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13Aykn-PVe7D8JV1xZ2G75l-QZwtnkzoX34q6aVWxgww/mobilebasic

"The national conference is a little more than a week away. Sign up now!
grace h. kim
schemata workshop"

Grace: If there is one major, universal shortcoming of every common house in
which I have visited, it is acoustic control shortfall. Rather than
continuously trying to deal with corrections after the fact, are there
appropriate design details for precluding the problem?

Tom Lofft
Liberty Village, MD