Spiral Dynamics
From: Fran Hart (hartmagicfrontier.net)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 01:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings,

My partner and I live in Heartwood cohousing and we have been exploring
Spiral Dynamics, the work of Don Beck and Clare W. Graves.  We are
interested in connecting with other people who are looking at this from a
cohousing perspective.  We can be reached via email or we will be at the
national conference next week.  Please pass this on if you know of someone
who shares this interest.

Thank you,

Fran

If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't
assign

them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity
of the sea.

--Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Fran Hart

 <mailto:hartmagic [at] frontier.net> hartmagic [at] frontier.net

970-884-1139

Durango - Bayfield, Colorado

 <http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com> www.heartwoodcohousing.com