Re: Common house design
From: Emilie Parker (emilie.v.parkergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 13:31:46 -0700 (PDT)
We'll soon be doing workshops to get member input on common house design at
Louisville Artists Cohousing.  In building a common house from scratch how
do you define in key words what outcome your looking for in good common
house acoustics?

-----------------
Emilie Parker
emilie.v.parker [at] gmail.com
303-317-4558 main
240-350-8533 cell

*You must give birth to your images.*

*They are the future waiting to be born     *

*Fear not the strangeness you feel.     *

*The future must enter you long before it happens.     *

*Just wait for the birth,     *

*for the hour of clarity.*

*
     Rainer Maria Rilke*