National Cohousing Conference Sold Out
From: Ruth J Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 05:00:38 -0700 (PDT)
Congratulations, Alice and all Organizers, Supporters,  Presenters.
This is a wonderful achievement.
And reflects lots and lots of planning and work.

Ruth Hirsch
Cantines Island, CoHo, Saugerties
 in the beautiful Hudson Valley
approaching our twentieth anniversary

Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 16:37:46 -0400
From: Alice Alexander <alicecohous [at] gmail.com>
Subject: [C-L]_ National Cohousing Conference Sold Out

While we have space remaining in several really-excellent pre-conference
intensives <http://www.cohousing.org/2015/intensives>, the main cohousing
conference is sold out - with 400 registrations. Which is simultaneously
satisfying (we did it!) and frustrating (we are turning people away!). What
a great problem to have.

--
Alice Alexander
Executive Director

PS:  I have an intermittent e-mail glitch.  If you write and do not hear back
from me shortly, please call me or please re-send.  Thank you,  Ruth