Re: Spiral Dynamics
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 05:44:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Fran!

I spent a little time googling Spiral Dynamics.  I am totally confused as to
what this system is.  Can you say how you see it being used in your community?
I’m having a hard time ferreting out the principles of the model.  What are
they and how do you see them enhancing your community life?

Always interested in learning new things!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC