Iowa City Cohousing site plan approved by Planning and Zoning Commission
From: Dyer, Carolyn S (carolyn-dyeruiowa.edu)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 10:20:06 -0700 (PDT)
Iowa City Cohousing is pleased to announce that the site plan for Prairie Hill,
a community of 33 units near downtown Iowa City was unanimously and
enthusiastically approved by the city's Planning and Zoning Commission May 21.
Now we move on to City Council which must approve us on 3 readings.

We have 12 member households and hope to break ground when half the units are
sold.

Carolyn Dyer
Member, Board of Managers
Iowa City Cohousing
Building Prairie Hill cohousing commuity
iowacitycohousing.org
cdyer1621 [at] gmail.com

Carolyn Stewart Dyer