Unit for sale near Northampton, Mass
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 05:23:57 -0700 (PDT)
Helen Harrison <helenharrison53 [at] gmail.com>
after reformatting.
I think (can't be sure) the house is in Pathways Cohousing
http://www.ic.org/directory/pathways-cohousing/

There is a photo http://www.justcomm.org/temp/IMG_1084.jpg

Hello,

I would like to post an ad for my delightful residence just 3 miles
from the very hip town of Northampton, Massachusetts.

My two-story condo is connected to my neighbors by a large
mudroom/entrance. It's just steps away from our large common garden
and three doors from the common house. I have solar panels. My place
is airy and light-filled, with three bedrooms and one and a half
baths. It was just appraised at $326,000 and has been on the market
for about one month.

The house is ready to be viewed. My realtor is David Marques. He may
be reached at davidmarques [at] jonesrealtors.com or at 413-387-6920.

Helen Harrison