Re: Common house design
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 11:17:16 -0700 (PDT)
We have a Tectum ceiling.  It doesn’t do the job.  It’s unlikely that any
single surface will do the job by itself.  Designing a “dead” (non-reverberant)
room requires multiple strategies and materials.

R Philip Dowds / Cornerstone Cohousing
175 Harvey Street, Unit 5
Cambridge, MA 02140

land:     617.354.6094
mobile: 617.460.4549
email:   rpdowds [at] comcast.net <mailto:rpdowds [at] comcast.net>