Re: Common house design
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 05:25:29 -0700 (PDT)
David Heimann <heimann [at] theworld.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

restore subject line when replying.

Hi Emilie,

        Check with a good acoustics firm in your area.  Presumably they
can give you some key words directly or point you to a book or Web site
that will tell you.  We used Acentech, a national firm that has offices
here in Boston, and have been very satisfied with the results.

Regards,
David