Cohousing-L gathering at the conference Fri 4pm
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 06:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
Just a reminder that there will be a Cohousing-L gathering at
4pm on Friday (5/29) at the upcoming conference.  That is near
the beginning of the conference schedule (not counting the
extra "Intensives" earlier on Friday).

There are about 60 cohousing-L subscribers coming to the conference.

There are six other "Networking" gatherings at the same time
(list below) which many of us would also like to attend :(
So much to do, so little time.
But they are located in nearby rooms at the convention center
so I expect some people will want to try to drop in on more than one.

I urge you to at least stop by the Cohousing-L gathering, say hello
and pick up a "C-L" tag to append to your name tag so we can more
easily connect with each other at odd moments during the conference.

I have 2 modest goals for the gathering:
Introductions (people not staying long first)
  Maybe this will take on a quick sharing circle flavor

Discussion of The Future of Cohousing-L
  What's working
  What's not
  The future
  Who / when / how there will followup on the Cohousing-L future
  Maybe forming a small group to guide the list future (see Feb message at:
  http://lists.cohousing.org/pipermail/cohousing-l/msg38371.html
  (Note: Now I'd take "post-Fred" off the description of the
    "advisory group" I suggest there. )

Friday 4:00 - 5:30 Networking gatherings
Cohousing-L Email Group            Jr. Ballroom D3
Rural & Ag Communities Gathering   Jr. Ballroom D1
Sociocracy Gathering               Board Rm 1
Seeking Community in the Southeast Meeting Rm 2
Senior Cohousing                   Meeting Rm 3
Parenting in Cohousing             Meeting Rm 4
Making Cohousing Affordable        Meeting Rm 1

(5pm) Speed Networking Grace Kim   Jr Ballroom D2

Fred