Re: Cohousing-L gathering at the conference Fri 4pm
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 10:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
I will swing by, but I expect to be running around troubleshooting :)

In case I don't get to put a word in, can y'all discuss how this list would
be different if it were not publicly archived, and if that's something we
might want?    I know I stay much quieter than I would prefer to on this
list for a couple reasons related to google :)

     - cat

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA - www.mosaic-commons.org