Re: Being the "nudge"
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 11:03:17 -0700 (PDT)
Our Steering team is mostly responsible for this, but in addition we have
someone who takes action items at meetings and then reminds people to do
them.  (Right now that is usually me, but i'm trying to pass it off because
it reminds me too much of my day job)

     - cat

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA - www.mosaic-commons.org