Re: Affordable and Small Houses
From: Emilie Parker (emilie.v.parkergmail.com)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 12:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
I really love that small house.  Several times I've had it explained to me
that the small house 900sf-ish single family one story is not a good resale
prospect in a PUD because the cost to build is just not that much less in
required sales price than a two story -- 1800sf-ish plus basement.

For our smaller places we may go for stacked flats.  That's something we
have to figure out.

I know the ground floor single story smaller places appeal to a lot of
people.  Even if they were quads/shared walls.

The beautiful little place in your 550sf example uses some modular parts
the article says.

-----------------
Emilie Parker
emilie.v.parker [at] gmail.com
303-317-4558 main
240-350-8533 cell

*You must give birth to your images.*

*They are the future waiting to be born     *

*Fear not the strangeness you feel.     *

*The future must enter you long before it happens.     *

*Just wait for the birth,     *

*for the hour of clarity.*

*
     Rainer Maria Rilke*

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 11:25 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com