please post! Thanks.
From: Cynthia Dettman (cyndettmanmsn.com)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 09:13:40 -0700 (PDT)
Interested in exploring co-housing in Portland, Oregon in the fall?  I would
like to rent my two bedroom condo at Columbia Ecovillage during Sept/Oct as I
embark on a vagabonding trip in my camper van. Other 2015 and 2016 dates
possible as well.  Affordable rent ($500) in exchange for taking care of two
sweet cats.   Best fit would be a single woman, as I may be home for very brief
periods.  Enjoy this newly remodeled two bedroom condo with an outdoor “catio”,
murals and a two-person hot tub.  Columbia Ecovillage is a beautiful 4-acre
property with more than 60 folks, who share gardening, meals, self-governance,
friendships, and more.  Public transportation on our street, quick access to
urban amenities.  Please be willing to participate in at least 9 hours of
community service in the Village per month and committed to our principles of
sustainability, sharing, respect, LGBT awareness, and compassionate
communication. Let’s explore ideas- I am flexible!   If interested, please drop
a line to Cynthia at cyndettman [at] msn.com or call 503 754 0972.