NC15 conf off to good start
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 04:32:06 -0700 (PDT)
        A record 400+ people at the 'communiy meal' last night followed by
informative talks that incluced this.

      30 cohousers walk into a bar...       (scroll down)

        five years later they all order the same brand of beer.

        It's big enough that there are sevral people I know are here that I
have not
 e      seen yet... Keep looking for Sharon, Kevin and Diana...

        Fred