Problems with the 2015 Conference!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 07:10:08 -0700 (PDT)
Here’s my take on what went “wrong” at the conference:

1.      Overall length of conference — waaay too short.

2.      Length of individual presentation times  — too short.  Sessions went
over as attendees continued asking questions I wanted answers to.

3.      Food — Gained 1 lb.

4.      Too many competing GREAT sessions.  Very very frustrating.

5.      Too many new people I didn’t get to meet.

6.      Too exciting — not enough down time.

7.      Physically demanding — hands, shoulders and fore arms hurt from too
many handshakes, hugs and well wishes.  Please provide massages.

8.      As a wheelchair rider, too many people competing to make sure I was
well taken care of.  Now I owe too many thank you’s …

9.      Keynote speaker — another knowledgeable professional with a sense of
humor …

10.     Central Durham Cohousing — another well designed urban community with
dramatic roof top views.  So disturbing …

11.     Central Durham Cohousing community members — shameful, shameful I tell
you, to make all those good, generous people host 449 wildly happy people just
10 months after moving in … and smile doing it …

12.     And Alice … really, Alice?  How can I — a mere mortal —  now EVER hope
to get out of therapy?

Please take my evaluation points seriously and plan another conference.  You
can make improvements …

:-)

Best —

Ann Zabaldo