Re: Problems with the 2015 Conference!
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantCOHOUSING-SOLUTIONS.COM)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 15:35:13 -0700 (PDT)
Actually, I do have a concern that the Association (cohous) didn't talk enough
about itself. Too many cohousers, especially after move in, take it for
granted. But the organization needs our ongoing support with time and money to
continue to exist. I hope everyone who attended will talk w their communities
not only about the conference, but also the organization. Katie Mccamant

Sent from my iPhone