Teaching boomers to act their age - Ann Zabaldo in Wash. Post
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 09:11:08 -0700 (PDT)
After the conference we visited a friend from college in the DC area who
I had not seen in about 45 years. Cohousing among many topics was discussed
and he had something for me...

A copy of an article from  Saturday's (5/30/15) Washington Post (page B1) :
"Teaching boomers how to act their age"  By Frederick Kunkle that
features our Ann Zabaldo  -- first paragraph:

"Ann Zabaldo guided her graying students through steps they'd need to take to
reimagine the rest of their lives in the communal existence that has come to
be known as "co-housing". "

I  have yet to get to the article online on th funky little computer
I  use while traveling.

Wow, what publicity, way to go Ann.

Fred