Re: The 2015 Conference in Durham & Future Conferences
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 07:40:19 -0700 (PDT)
Many thanks Sharon. Great feedback.

I want to confirm that the plan is a national cohousing conference every
two years. The location for 2017 has not been determined.

I want to echo Sharon's good suggestion that we consider standard locations
for the national conference. I have had this experience with other
organizations and associations, and it has worked well! But all is still up
for consideration.

I encourage all of you to share ideas and consider involvement in *regional
conferences* that Coho/US can co-host with you, providing tremendous
support, but relying on local cohousing communities - forming, building
and/or existing - to take a leadership role. We would like to co-host
regional conferences at least every other alternating national conference
year, and could consider more often. Anyone up for co-hosting a regional
conference in early 2016?

Please include these ideas in your 2015 National Conference Survey; you may
also email me <alicecohous [at] gmail.com> directly. Many thanks.
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director