Re: Funding and Organizational Model for Coho US CORRECTION
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 11:58:27 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jun 4, 2015, at 2:54 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>
> wrote:

CORRECTION: I think [the community membership model] is based on a
fundamentally flawed assumption — that cohousing communities have a commitment
to the cohousing movement.

I’m a terrible proof reader. I’m like the Unitarians who are bad singers
because they are always reading ahead to see if they agree with the words. I’m
on to the next sentence or email message already.

Sharon.