Re: Funding and Organizational Model for Coho US
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 08:36:10 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jun 10, 2015, at 11:20 AM, Grace Kim <grace [at] schemataworkshop.com>
> wrote:

> If individuals feel more inclined to become "members", I would encourage
> individuals to consider a donation of $50-100. That is equivalent to many
> annual membership fees for your local zoo or museum.

I think a more realistic number for membership is $25-$50 and more likely to
produce more memberships on an ongoing basis. A higher number is also more
impressive in showing support for the organization.

The $250 and up level is usually a sponsor level and may require personal
solicitation except for cohousing professionals who donate as a form of
advertising, if nothing else.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines