Re: Funding and Organizational Model for Coho US
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 07:38:58 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you Sharon!
In regards to one of your good suggestion about automatic (recurring)
billing, Coho/US does indeed offer this as a choice. If any cohousing
community would like to be set up for annual billing - to support Coho/US
on an annual basis - please let me know!
And as a reminder: a community that contributes $25 per member, or a
minimum of $300, each year with a pledge to do so each year for 5 years, is
recognized as Sustaining Community <http://www.cohousing.org/sustaining>.
Charlotte Cohousing became a sustaining member just last month (another
benefit: one free registration to the national cohousing conference!)
Alice

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>