Re: CSA farms on cohousing land?
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 06:53:54 -0700 (PDT)
would our cabin based hospitality business be of interest?  we haven't built
our cohousing yet (continuing zoning issues) but the business, Loch Lyme Lodge,
has been going almost 100 years and we are going into our 9th summer running it.

liz

Liz Ryan Cole
lizryancole [at] me.com
Pinnacle Cohousing at Loch Lyme Lodge
Lyme, NH
Home 802.785.4124
Work 802.831.1240
Lodge 603-795-2141

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire
to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”
― E.B. White