Re: How large a core group needed for site design?
From: John Sechrest (sechrestgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
What i hear Sharon say is:

Every decision you make has consequences.
The more you decide, the more you solidify, the more you define the next
set of people that joins you on the journey.

If you make choices which attract the people who make the next step easier,
the you build momentum. If you make choices which do not attract the next
group, then you get to work harder.

This raises the question to me of who do you want to attract? And what is
the limitations to attracting them?

( in the startup world that i live in, this would be called a customer
development task)