community swimming pool query
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 17:30:52 -0700 (PDT)
We just had a discussion about the concept of installing a swimming pool here in our 13-year-old coho community. The issue was brought up briefly about 4 years ago but there was enough opposition that the then supporters did not pursue it. Now, after some turnover, we have several new families who would love to have a pool.

If you have a pool in your community, or had one in the past, I would really appreciate it if you would email Deb Dickerson <dyoung [at] vt.edu> so she can ask you some questions about your experience.

Thanks!
Muriel at Shadowlake Village Cohousing, Blacksburg, VA