Re: Tax question concerning co-op house rent
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 10:32:22 -0700 (PDT)
There is an association for cooperative houses, though it sounds like you
will simply be homeowners renting part of your home rather than a co-op. My
experience as a landlord tells me that most tax preparation software will
answer your questions: Turbo Tax, Tax Act, etc.

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620