Re: noise, pets CommonHouse event use
From: Kay Wilson (kwilsonfiskcomcast.net)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 08:37:49 -0700 (PDT)
We had a committee that worked on pet rules for months, but
they were not able to agree on what they should be. Rather
than prolong this agony, we decided to simply quote the
county rules that would be in effect regardless of whether
we had our own rules.

If someone has a problem with a neighbor's pet, they need to
go through the county complaint process, just like anyone
else in the county has to do. Therefore, an infraction is
whatever the county says it is!

Kay