Home for sale in Pacifica Cohousing in Carrboro, NC
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 14:54:22 -0700 (PDT)
Rachel L. Wertheimer <rlwertheimer [at] gmail.com>
due to a problem.

Perhaps you visited our community during the recent Cohousing Conference?
We would love for you to come visit again and check out this home, now for
sale.

See more here:
http://triangle.paragonrels.com/publink/default.aspx?GUID=3613bec5-97ee-4a10-8814-6daeef89d5fd&Report=Yes

Pacifica Co-Housing Community
179 Viburnum Way
Carrboro, NC 27510

Pristine 3 Br, 2.5 ba condo in Carrboroʼs Pacifica co-housing community.
Built with energy efficiency in mind. Beautiful bamboo floors in family
room and upstairs and tile everywhere else.  Wonderful windows and light.
Fantastic screened porch. Best placement in neighborhood, backing to Bolin
Forest trails. Enjoy the community gardens, commons house, guest house,
free bus nearby and the walkability to downtown Carrboro.

Square Footage    1390
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms + screened porch
Price:  $299,000
MLS Number: 2015676