Re: Home-based business policies...
From: Kay Wilson (kwilsonfiskcomcast.net)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 15:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
Regarding garage sales:

We have interpreted this restriction in our Declaration to
mean that no individual homeowner can have garage sales. The
community held a big garage sale in the common house after
everyone moved in, and it was considered a big success. We
have considered doing this again, but have not yet chosen to
do so.

Kay Wilson
Meadow Wood