Re: Article in the Wisconsin State Journal
From: Sharon Villines (
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 04:11:09 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jun 30, 2015, at 3:29 AM, Joani Blank <jeblank [at]> wrote:
>  "giant dorm for grownups” 

I agree this is a problem as Joani explained. 

I have described it to people as graduate student housing. On some campuses it 
is called “married student housing.” Apartments or small homes or trailer parks 
where people have private homes but also active social relationships as a group 
with potlucks, outdoor gatherings, sharing stuff, babysitting, etc.

Also as a family compound like the Kennedy’s at Hyannisport. Or the family 
“camps” in the Adirondacks that have cabins around a main house.

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC

Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.