Re: Article in the Wisconsin State Journal
From: Karen Carlson (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:00:49 -0700 (PDT)
Joni:  I"m happy to report that the print copy had a different and far better
headline, "Cooperative begins at home"  Plus a lot more photos.  The text, as
far as I know, is the same.  I think the prospects for the 2 new communities
might more likely see the print version. Would you like us to send you a paper
copy?  If so send your mailing address.

Karen Carlson
Arboretum Cohousing
Madison, Wi