Re: noise, pets, Commonhouse event use
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:21:00 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 9:52 AM, david bygott via Cohousing-L <
cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org> wrote:

> A number of people who joined with pets (mostly dogs) have not replaced
> them when they died, and this is apparently common in cohousing. I’d guess
> that less than half of our households have pets.

That's interesting.  Here at Mosaic Commons, we've seen the opposite with
dogs.  Very few people had dogs when moving in, but MANY have adopted dogs
since arrival.  (In our sister community, Camelot, there were no dogs at
initial move-in; the first family to adopt a dog named it, of course, Uno!)

I think the number of cats has remained pretty constant.

Diana