Re: Article in the Wisconsin State Journal
From: Linda H (lindahobbeton.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 18:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
On 6/30/2015 11:00 AM, Karen Carlson wrote:

Joni:  I"m happy to report that the print copy had a different and far better headline,
"Cooperative begins at home"  Plus a lot more photos.  The text, as far as I know,
is the same.  I think the prospects for the 2 new communities might more likely see the print
version. Would you like us to send you a paper copy?  If so send your mailing address.

If the problem version was online, perhaps you could request they change the title. It isn't usually hard to update an online article.

Linda H