Re: from: Jude Foster
From: Jude Foster (foster.judegmail.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 04:08:20 -0700 (PDT)
I am so sorry.  I have changed my password four times in the past year, and set
up the double authentication process with Google.  And yet it happened again.
I have been so reluctant to change my email address of many years, but it seems
that is now the only recourse, to shut this email address DOWN.    I will need
a technical adviser to help me through the process.

Then to make it worse, early yesterday I accidentally sent you, the listserv,
the comment which was supposed to go to another friend who let me know it had
happened again.   (And then spellcheck changed ‘cohousing’ to ‘choosing’ -
adding insult to injury! - and a side annoyance which happens often, I am sure
not just to me.)   It is embarrassing to see my name appearing as a subject in
this listserv.

Again, my apologies.
Jude Foster