Re: Spoofed Emails
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 06:56:25 -0700 (PDT)
In my personal experience and as the moderator of many lists, the gmail and
ymail accounts are the only ones I remember that have been messed with in
whatever way they are. Perhaps that is because they are the most numerous.
Since email has become so important in communications, it maybe time to find
alternatives.

And I use MacKeeper Pro to keep my machine free of viruses. It finds them
attached to deleted emails almost everyday. Some days it has found 5.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC