Electricity and water, paying the whole bill
From: Susan Adams (sadams430gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 14:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

We are close to being ready to build Jubilee Coho.  We will be doing
EVERYTHING at once, site development, common house and all homes.

It is our understanding that some coho communities have found a way to use
only one meter for electricity and one for water, rather than having a
meter for every home.  (Or in other words, to pay only one bill for each.)

If this is your M.O., how do you measure the usage by each household?

Is there a way to provide wifi for the entire site?

Thanks for helping us out once again!

Susan

--
*www.jubileecoho.com <http://www.jubileecoho.com>*