Re: Electricity and water, paying the whole bill
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 14:27:27 -0700 (PDT)
Our water is one whole bill, and we don't figure individual household usage.

I'm confused as to why you would WANT one single bill if you are going to
charge based on usage.

We have a challenge right now that electric to the carports is not individually
metered. WHen that was for lights the amount was insignificant, but now that we
have electric cars we wish it was metered.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.worcesterfellowship.org
www.mosaic-commons.org