Re: Electricity and water, paying the whole bill
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantCOHOUSING-SOLUTIONS.COM)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 16:48:33 -0700 (PDT)
Here at Nevada City Cohousing, we have all domestic water on one meter,
paid by the HOA. Gas is also thru the HOA, one meter per building. We
don¹t track individual use per household (in 8 years on site), because no
one seems to care. We have shared hydronic heating systems (one per
building), which gives all of us better, higher quality heat than we would
have gotten with individual systems. Electricity is metered per unit, as
required by our local utility district. Your local utility districts will
generally have strong preferences on what they want to see or will
require.

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions

On 7/1/15, 2:14 PM, "Cohousing-L on behalf of Susan Adams"
<cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at] cohousing.org on