Re: Material from the conference? Send it to me!
From: Wendy Willbanks Wiesner (wwiesneraffordablecohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 16:18:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Catya,

How are you?   Well here the conference came and went and did not get the
chance to say hello.  At the very least, I wanted to be in the Singing in
Community session like I was in Oakland, and I'm sorry I had to miss it.

Wanted to write re: email below that you sent at the beginning of last
month.  Certainly relevant to me because I had promised my session
attendees a copy of my presentation.

Since I got home, I've been tinkering/changing/adding to/enhancing it, and
here it is already the 2nd of July!!!!  I've got to quit with it already,
stop being neurotic, and just get it out there like I agreed to do.

It just so happens, however, that at the same time I'm needing to just get
it out there, that I've got another piece of news to release as it relates
to PFAC.

Today the board voted to make an ED position for the first time in the
organization's history, and I'm going to be it.

So what if I write a quick ditty blog post about this, and attach the
presentation to it?   What do you think?

And one last thing:  The presentation is a whopping 72 slides.  Did it in
Keynote and put it out there selectively as a PDF.  How should I format it
(can I, should I compress it) so that it downloads well in a way that
people can view it?

So that's that.  Thanks for all--and everything--that you do for everybody!

Wendy