Re: common house use by outside groups
From: John Carver (jcarverislandnet.com)
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 22:25:16 -0700 (PDT)
Our common house is not rentable; we don't rent to any outsiders. The space is for the use of residents, and any of us can reserve the space for whatever use is suitable, which can include such things as non-profit fundraisers, house concerts, etc. There is no fee but an appropriate donation is expected.

It's all in how you look at it you see.

John Carver
Pacific Gardens Cohousing
Nanaimo, BC