Fences
From: Rita Bullinger (ritabullingergmail.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 04:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
Now that we're almost ready to move into Germantown Nashville Cohousing, some
of the folks on the ground floor in the building that backs onto the alley want
to build fences to allow their dogs out their back doors.
Fences seem anathema to Cohousing. We have 25 units on just under one acre. We
have now set up a "Modifications Committee."
What have you experienced with fences in your community?
Many thanks for any thoughts.

Please use this new email account for me: RitaBullinger [at] gmail.com

  • Fences Joani Blank, March 29 1998
    • Fences Caren Albercook, March 28 2006
    • Fences Rita Bullinger, July 3 2015