Re: Fences
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 07:34:28 -0700 (PDT)
We have a mix of duplexes and SF houses and every home has a back yard,
which might not be the case for you, but our philosophy is that your back
yard is your private space. Some back yards are fenced, some achieve
privacy with plantings, some back up to the woods, only about 6 back yards
(out of 33) are wide open.
    Muriel at Shadowlake Village Cohousing, Blacksburg, VA