Re: Fences
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 19:13:25 -0700 (PDT)
At Mosaic Commons in rural Berlin, MA, we have oodles of space and our
"semi-private" backyards are roughly the same size as the foot print of the
townhome.

People can put up fences with permission of the other two homes in their
building. Only one household has done that, and even that is just a privacy
fence on one side rather than circling the space.

(We have 60 some acres and have only built on a small amount of that.)

-Liz
www.mosaic-commons.org
508-450-0431

  • Fences, (continued)
    • Fences Caren Albercook, March 28 2006
    • Fences Rita Bullinger, July 3 2015
    • Re: Fences Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah, July 8 2015