Re: Fences
From: Chris ScottHanson (cscotthansonmac.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 11:44:48 -0700 (PDT)
We have a shared dog yard that is fenced in, with 4 units having front doors in
the dog yard.  All had to be dog owners, or dog lovers, to make that work.  It
works well.  We are looking to upgrade the shared gate so that it is easier to
get through with groceries, etc. but keeps the dogs in.  We have talked about
expanding the fenced dog yard to include two more “dog units.”

Chris ScottHanson
Fifth Street Commons <http://fifthstreetcommons.com/>
Langley, WA 98260

(206) 601-7802